The Power Maxed Diesel Turbo Cleaner Kit is an excellent solution for thoroughly cleansing the inside of diesel turbo systems, removing carbon deposits, and improving performance and / or reversing the limping of a heavily carbon-coated turbo
Turbo Cleaner | Diesel Turbo Cleaner in a kit
The Power Maxed Diesel Turbo Cleaner Kit is an excellent solution for thoroughly cleansing the inside of diesel turbo systems, removing carbon deposits, and improving performance and / or reversing the limping of a heavily carbon-coated turbo. Includes: A powerful cleaner 500ml spray, a neutralising and rinsing 500ml spray, 325ml Diesel Fuel Gold Standard Treatment, turbo blanking cards, spray nozzle, 1x pair of safety gloves.
- Clearing Limp Mode
- Protecting Against Future Carbon Deposits
- Variable Vane / Geometry Turbos Only
BU052The Ring BU052 is a H7 compact bulb kit for easy storage in glove compartment. Contains major bulbs for exterior lighting and fuses. For Ring's full range of bulb kits for 12V and 24V vehicles, click here
- H7 headlamp bulb
- R380 stop/tail bulb
- R382 stop/indicator bulb
- R581 amber indicator bulb
- R501 capless side and tail bulb
- R207S side and tail bulb
- 10A mini blade fuse
- 10A standard blade fuse
Elring Dirko HT Sealing Compound70mlDirko HT Sealing Compound (red), permanently elastic silicone sealant, (temperature-resistant from -50°C to +280°C, or +315°C for short periods): Reliable, universal sealing performance - also when components are subject to movement. Apply to surfaces, gaps (up to approx. 2 mm) or hairline cracks. The seal forms quickly. Outstanding adhesive strength, particularly on metals. No additional sealing required between components. Leaks can be sealed externally without time-consuming disassembly of components. Resistant to ozone, extreme weather conditions, hot and cold water, seawater, greases and mineral oils (incl. additives), aliphatic hydrocarbons and detergents. Also withstands weak acids and alkalis, and numerous chemicals. Contains 70 ml
Caution. Causes serious eye irritation.
- High lubricity for faster acceleration and more RPM's
- Slows oil burning and raises oil pressure in worn engines
- Lower oil temperatures for longer oil life and less metal fatigue
- The PERFECT lubricant for both Gasoline and Diesel engines!
- Protects against oil cavitation (foaming), a must for high revving engines
- Meets or Exceeds American or European OEM specifications API SN/SM/SL/SJ/CF, ACEA A5/B5-04,A3/B4-04, C2-08, C3-07, C2-04,MB229.31, MB229.51, VW50200, 50500, 50501, 50700, BMW Longlife-04 and Porsche