Approvals: API GL5, MIL-L 2105 DRecommendations: MAN 342 Typ M1, Volvo 97314, ZF TE-ML 17B
Hypoid Gear Oil (GL5) SAE 80W
During selection, keep to the viscosity class stipulated by the transmission manufacturer. Mixable with all branded gear oils. Full effectiveness only when used unmixed. Only use in manual transmissions for which API GL 5 oils have been stipulated.
- excellent high and low temperature behavior
- chemically inert
- suitable for diesel particulate filters
- increases smooth operation
- stable under extreme pressures
- compatible with fine filters
- highest thermal stability
- no deposits
- long engine service life
- miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- reduces fuel consumption
- reduces frictional losses
- tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
ApplicationThe operating instructions of the vehicle and transmission manufacturers must be followed.
ApplicationOperating requirements of the vehicle, transmission and hydraulic system manufacturers must be followed.
- Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and full synthetic motor oils
- Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion
- Reduces engine noise and oil consumption, while raising oil pressure
- Contains no harmful solvents