LUCAS 10012 FUEL TREATMENT COLD WEATHER QUART
Lucas Extreme Cold Weather Fuel Treatment is a concentrate of our regular fuel treatment with upper cylinder lubricants PLUS a concentration of new Lucas anti-gel agents. This combination sets it apart from all the other fuel treatments on the market. One quart treats 100 gallons of ultra-low sulfur fuel, low sulfur fuel and bio-diesel to -25 Degrees F, -40 Degrees F and -15 Degrees F respectively. Contains special clean burning additives to facilitate a complete combustion burn for more power, better fuel economy and lower emissions. Provides essential lubricity to internal engine components. To add more power, mpg and longer engine life in warm weather conditions, use our regular Lucas Fuel Treatment. This product should more than pay for itself in increased fuel mileage alone.
Elring Dirko HT Sealing Compound70mlDirko HT Sealing Compound (red), permanently elastic silicone sealant, (temperature-resistant from -50°C to +280°C, or +315°C for short periods): Reliable, universal sealing performance - also when components are subject to movement. Apply to surfaces, gaps (up to approx. 2 mm) or hairline cracks. The seal forms quickly. Outstanding adhesive strength, particularly on metals. No additional sealing required between components. Leaks can be sealed externally without time-consuming disassembly of components. Resistant to ozone, extreme weather conditions, hot and cold water, seawater, greases and mineral oils (incl. additives), aliphatic hydrocarbons and detergents. Also withstands weak acids and alkalis, and numerous chemicals. Contains 70 ml
Caution. Causes serious eye irritation.
- High lubricity for faster acceleration and more RPM's
- Slows oil burning and raises oil pressure in worn engines
- Lower oil temperatures for longer oil life and less metal fatigue
- The PERFECT lubricant for both Gasoline and Diesel engines!
- Protects against oil cavitation (foaming), a must for high revving engines
- Meets or Exceeds American or European OEM specifications API SN/SM/SL/SJ/CF, ACEA A5/B5-04,A3/B4-04, C2-08, C3-07, C2-04,MB229.31, MB229.51, VW50200, 50500, 50501, 50700, BMW Longlife-04 and Porsche