ArcticPRO® ACX 110 Mahle Air Conditioning Machine
With the ArcticPRO® ACX 110 Mahle Air Conditioning machine your workshop can advance to the highest technological level in air conditioning servicing without major investment, while also guaranteeing maximum protection for the environment.
These stations incorporates all the technical finesse of Mahle,s larger AC stations, whilst also being compact, mobile
and sturdy. Using ACX 110 is simple and intuitive, making it an ideal solution unit for the busy workshop or mobile unit.
The ACX 110 comes standard with a Car and Light Commercial Database an optional Agricultural database can be added making it the perfect assistant to every agricultural and construction machinery engineer.
The agricultural machine database and a special multi-stage program optimise the recharging process and fine-tune it to the specific requirements of AC units that are difficult to access using extended hoses.
Download the Mahle ArcticPro ACX Line brochure here: Mahle Articpro AC machines brochure
- Thermal Printer for customer report.
- High Resolution display
- Car and Light Commercial Database
- Stable metal housing
- Non condensable gas: Automatic check/manual release for ArcticPRO® ACX 110
- Oil bottles: 2 (fresh oil, used oil)
- Nitrogen forming gas leak test (with optional external kit)
- Dimensions: 532 x 617 x 957 mm
- Weight 65 kg
- Reservoir capacity: 12 l
- Fully Automatic
- CE/PED Certifications
- 24 menu languages
- Full servicing, calibrations and support is provided in Ireland by Ryans Automotive
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- Hybrid Function
- Agricultural and construction machinery database
The A/C Formula for MAHLE A/C service units: E³ = Ecological x Economical x Efficient
- E³ – FILL: Always ready for use – independent of the ambient temperature. Successful recharging, regardless of vehicle and ambient temperature. Guaranteed!
- E³ – PUMP: Long-life service intervals – thanks to the automatic internal cleaning process in the vacuum pump. With this internal cleaning process, the oil change intervals can be extended to up to 1.000 operating hours. Benefit: Less down-time and maintenance costs.
- E³ – CONNECT: Full recovery of refrigerant from the hoses and couplers. No air-polluting refrigerant will escape, resulting in significant savings as none of this expensive substance is lost.