– GUARANTEES lower oil temperatures, for longer oil life and less metal fatigue
– Provides a tougher, thicker oil film for maximum protection against metal to metal contact
– Has higher lubricity for faster acceleration and more RPM’s
– Protects against oil cavitation (foaming), a must for higher revving engines.
– Slows oil burning and raises oil pressure in worn engines.
– Provides better protection against cold weather dry starts.
Designed for use in both petrol and diesel engines.
For use in 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder and 8-cylinder Petrol and Automotive Diesel Engines
Meets or Exceeds American and European OEM specifications API SM/SL/SJ/CF, ACEA A5/B5-04, A3/B4-04, C2-08, C3-07, C2-04, MB229.31, MB229.51, VW 50200, 50500, 50501, BMW Longlife-04, Porsche, Ford WSS M2 C 917 A. Suitable for use where VW 50700 is recommended.